Loyola University / Communication Internships

Sports Informant: Sports writing experience

My name is Dan Valerino and I am the owner of www.SportInformant.com, a growing website that features sports news and information. I am emailing you to make you aware of a possible writing opportunity for your students. My site is about to undergo a massive overhaul with several upgrades and has a need to fill writing vacancies. I want to fill those openings with motivated, enthusiastic writers who would like to be part of our growth. I hope that those writers are your students.

While I am not offering paid positions, or internships for that matter, I am offering your students an opportunity to get writing out there now and have somewhere to reference for future employers. If you would like any further information on this please get back to me at DValerino@SportInformant.com or call me at 216-410-3367.